With extensive mesh panels for improved internal air cooling and CE certified protection, the Wake Air Jacket is dialed for sport riding performance and protective coverage, with volume adjusters on its pre-curved sleeves and accordion stretch inserts on the shoulder blades.
- Multi-panel, multi-material main shell construction with mesh panels on chest and back for improved cooling performance.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panels on back shoulders for improved fit and range of upper body movement.
- Buckle waist adjustment for improved riding fit suited to rider’s preferences.
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeve help keep protection in place and improve jacket’s ergonomics.
- Two zippered hand pockets and front inner waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage of small belongings.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue and helps comfort.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Premium YKK main zipper with protective front flap helps avoid scratch damage to the bike.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Embroidery logos details for unique styling.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC