Designed specifically for the female form, the Stella T-Kira v2 Waterproof Jacket is a textile jacket which boasts a clean, sporty cut. The jacket has a waterproof membrane, a removable thermal liner and zipped vent ports to offer adaptability for all weather conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance, while the extensive accordion panels offer enhanced levels of movement and comfort. Another neat touch is that this jacket has a longer cut to ensure the rider’s back and hips stay covered true weather protection and comfort.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material on exposed areas.
• Waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Two zippered hand pockets.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Chest compartments can be upgraded with Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest inserts.
• Back protector compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back protector insert.
• Removable thermal liner.
• Fixed waterproof membrane.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Front inner waterproof pocket.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.