A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 v3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather material, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
• Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector.
• Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Incorporates premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
• Arshield reinforcement on palm slider for superior abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Perforated cuff plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
• Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.