The CE-certified C-1 v2 Glove incorporates a premium windstopper membrane from GORE-TEX® and is specifically developed for women riders. With a newly designed cuff closure for a reassuringly secure fit around the wrist, an over-molded knuckle guard and a touchscreen compatible fingertip, this glove is ideal for urban riding and commuting.
- Designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit.
- Lightweight, windproof and water resistant city riding glove constructed from a GORE-TEX® Windstopper® main shell for effective insulation.
- Incorporates extended full‐grain leather palm reinforcements on the palm and thumb.
- Over-molded hard knuckle protection provides excellent abrasion and impact resistance, with the protector subtly incorporated under the main shell for styling.
- Integrated foam padding on finger and thumb for comfort and fit.
- New cuff closure with hook and loop closure for a secure, comfortable fit and greater flexibility.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).