BC K900 EDGE Battery Charger
BC K900 EDGE is the only battery charger and maintainer for all 6 Volt and 12 Volt lead-acid batteries which can be connected directly to the 12V socket on BMW motorcycles (adapter included).
In fact, its 12V CAN-Bus program allows the connection of the maintainer directly to the 12V DIN.4165 socket which is mounted as standard equipment on every motorcycle of the German manufacturer, with no need to reach the battery nor to install an additional cable on the motorbike.
The 6V and 12V programs have been developed for a complete battery care of all 6 Volt (used on oldtimer vehicles) and 12 Volt batteries, from recovery to charging, from desulfation to maintenance, up to a battery test at the end of the charging.
- 3 programs: 6V for 6 Volt batteries, 12V for 12 Volt batteries, 12V CAN-Bus for BMW motorcycles with 12V DIN.4165 socket
- Protections: polarity inversion, short circuit, overcharging, overheating. No sparks.
- 8-steps charging algorithm: initialization, recovery (from 1.25V for 12V batteries, from 0.63V for 6V batteries), soft charge, bulk charge, desulfation, analysis, maintenance and equalization
- Battery types: 6/12V lead-acid (traditional, gel, MF, AGM, EFB, VRLA, Ca/Ca…)
- It verifies if the battery is able to retain its charge
- Input Voltage: 220/240V ac, 50-60Hz
- Output Voltage: 6.9V/7.2V – nom. 6V / 13.8V/14.4V – nom. 12V
- Charging Current: 1 A max
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC – +50ºC
- Size: 130 x 90 x 53 mm