BC JUNIOR 900 is the smallest battery charger in the range BC Battery Controller, with a maximum charging current of 0.9 Amp, developed for battery care on motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, snowmobiles and jetskis.
Its 8-steps charging algorithm makes it ideal not only for battery recharge and maintenance, but also for the recovery and desulfation of deeply discharged and wear batteries (starting from 1.25 Volts).
Moreover, it can be used for the slow charging and maintenance of batteries with capacity up to 100 Ah, like the ones that are usually mounted on cars.
- 8-steps, charging algorithm: initialization, recovery (from 1.25V), soft charge, bulk charge, desulfaction, analysis, maintenance and equalization
- Protections: polarity inversion, short circuit, overcharging, overheating. No sparks
- Battery types: 12V lead-acid (traditional, gel, MF, AGM, EFB, VRLA, Ca/Ca…)
- It verifies if the battery is able to retain its charge
- Input voltage: 220/240V ac, 50-60Hz
- Output Voltage: 13.8V/14.4V – nom. 12V
- Charging Current: 0.9 A max
- Operating Temperature: -20°C – +50°C
- Size: 130 x 90 x 53 mm