Alpinestars Ridge Waterproof Boots Black. Technical, lightweight touring boots, constructed in abrasion resistant material. With a 100% waterproof membrane and double fastening system with Velcro. They stand out for providing optimum levels of comfort, performance and protection.
- Made mainly in synthetic technical material, incorporating microfiber accordion flex areas on the front and back for maximum maneuverability and comfort for riding.
- 100% waterproof membrane between the top layer and the inner lining for tested performance under adverse weather conditions.
- New design for greater comfort. The toe area has an ergonomic structure to improve compatibility with the bike’s controls.
- Reinforcement on the shin for greater protection against impacts.
- Outer part of the heel and shift area in TPU for excellent protection and durability.
- Double fastening system: Adjustable fastening with Velcro® on the upper part of the instep and Velcro® strap underneath. With TPR pull tab to facilitate closure.
- Complete ankle protection: Double density heel protectors on medial and lateral sides reinforced with foam for maximum comfort and protection.
- Toecap and heel with internal reinforcements for greater durability and performance.
- Middle sole of high contoured modulus: follows the shape of the foot and incorporates reinforcement for the shank.
- Removable anatomic insole with fabric and EVA foam for greater comfort and support.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive composite vulcanized sole with wrap around design.
- Padding in the ankle area for greater comfort.
- Reflective element in the rear for greater visibility. For night driving or under poor light.
- CE certified boots.